The Journal can be accessed at: fsm.uksw.edu/ojs (Down for maintenance -end of 2nd week of June).
Indonesian Journal of Physics and Nuclear Applications
•ISSN (hardcopy): 2549-046X
( http://issn.pdii.lipi.go.id/issn.cgi?daftar&1482893315&1&& )
•E-ISSN (online): 2550-0570
( http://issn.pdii.lipi.go.id/issn.cgi?daftar&1488789838&1&& )
Faculty of Science and Mathematics Universitas Kristen Satya Wacana
in Collaboration with National Nuclear Energy Agency of Indonesia
Gedung Y, Jalan Diponegoro 52-60 Salatiga, Indonesia, Telp : 0298-321212 Ext 238; 0298-7100396;E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Editor-in-chief : Dr. Suryasatriya Trihandaru, M.Sc.nat
Governing Board :
- Prof. Ir. Yohannes Sardjono, APU, National Nuclear Energy Agency of Indonesia.
- Dr. Wei Zeng, Senior Engineer, Science and Technology on Reactor System Design Technology Laboratory Nuclear Power Institute of China
- Dr. Agus Puji Prasetyono, Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education, Indonesia.
- Dr. Danas Ridikas, Research Reactor Section, International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), Austria.
- M. Hadid Subki, Nuclear Power Technology Development Section, International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), Austria
- Ren-Tai Chiang, Ph.D, Energy Engineering Service LLC, USA.
- Yang Yong, M.Sc., Senior Engineer, China Institute of Atomic Energy, China
- Dr. Danrong Song, Chief Designer of ACP Nuclear Power Technology, Nuclear Power Institute of China
- Dr. Baojun Zheng, Economic Expert of ACP Nuclear Power Technology, China Nuclear Power Engineering Corporation, China
- Prof. Koji Ono, M.D., Ph.D., Kyoto University, Japan.
- Prof. Mitsunari Kirihata, Ph.D., Osaka Prefecture University, Japan.
- Prof. Junichi Hiratsuka, MD, Ph.D., Kawasaki Medical School, Japan.
- Prof. Ferdy Rondonuwu, M.Sc., Ph.D, Universitas Kristen Satya Wacana, Indonesia.
- Prof. L.E. Redick, B.Sc., MBA, Ph.D, ICEE Singapore and USA.
- Prof. Dr. Edy Meiyanto, M.Si. Apt., Gadjah Mada University, Indonesia.
- Dr. dr. Bagaswoto Poedjo Martono, MD., Sp. KN (R), Gadjah Mada University, Indonesia.
- Dr. dr. Fitranto Aryadi, M. Kes, Jenderal Soedirman University, Indonesia
- Dr. Hartono, M.Si. Yogyakarta State University, Indonesia
- Prof. Hiroki Tanaka, Ph.D., Research Reactor Institute, Kyoto University, Japan
- Prof. Minoru Suzuki, M.D., Ph.D., Divison of Particle Radiation Oncology, Kyoto University, Japan
- Prof. Yoshinori Sakurai, Ph.D., Group of Radiation Medical Physics, Kyoto University, Japan
Editorial Board :
- Prof. Dr. Susilo, MS (UNNES)
- Prof. Dra. Soeparmi, M.A., Ph.D. (UNS)
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Eko. Sediyono, M.Kom (UKSW)
- Prof. Dr. Wiyanto, M.Si (UNNES)
- Prof. Drs. Cari, M.A., M.Sc., Ph.D (UNS)
- Dr. Susilo Widodo, M.Eng (BATAN)
- Prof. Dr. Kusminarto, M.Sc (UGM)
- Prof. Drs. Sudjatmoko, SU., APU. (BATAN)
- Prof. Dr. I Nengah Suparta, M.Si (UNDIKSHA)
- Dr. Andang WH, MT (UGM) Dr. Mujiyono, MT (UNY)
- Dr.rer.nat. Ign. Agus Kristijanto, M.Sc (UKSW)
- Dr. Hanna Arini Parhusip, M.Sc.nat (UKSW)
- Dr. Lydia Ninan Lestario, MS (UKSW)
- Drs. B. A. Tjipto Sujitno, MT, APU. (BATAN)
- Dona M. Demoret, BA, M.Ed (ICEE USA)
- Victoria A. Winchester, BA, MA (ICEE USA)
Editorial Staff :
- Giner Maslebu, S.Pd., S.Si., M.Si (UKSW)
- dr. Jodelin Muninggar, M.Sc (UKSW)
- Dr. Yohanes Martono, M.Sc (UKSW)
- Drs. Widarto (BATAN) Ir. Gede Sutresna Wijaya, M.Eng (BATAN)
- Ir. Isman Mulyadi Triatmoko (BATAN)
- I Made Ardana, S.Si, M.Sc (BATAN)
- Nur Setyo Wahyuni, ST (BATAN)
- Idrus Abdul Kudus, ST (BATAN)
Aim and Scope
Indonesian Journal of Physics and Nuclear Applications is an international research journal, which publishes top level work from all areas of physics and nuclear applications including health, industry, energy, agriculture, etc. It is inisiated by results on research and development of Indonesian Boron Neutron Capture Cancer Therapy (BNCT) Consortium. Researchers and scientists are encouraged to contribute article based on recent research. It aims to preservation of nuclear knowledge; provide a learned reference in the field; and establish channel of communication among academic and research expert, policy makers and executive in industry, commerce and investment institution.
Health, energy, environment, food and agriculture, engineering, mathematics
Frequency of Publication
One volume with 3 issues per year
Submission of Manuscript
Authors are strongly urged to communicate with one of the associate editors or editor-in-chief before submitting the article. The final decision on publication is made by editor-in-chief upon recommendation of an Editorial board member.
Subscription Information Subscription order may be directed to publisher or contact your preferred subscription agent
Instructions for Authors
Publisher All business correspondence, enquiries and subscription orders should be addressed to
Editorial Office Faculty of Science and Mathematics Universitas Kristen Satya Wacana Gedung Y, Jalan Diponegoro 52-60 Salatiga, Indonesia, 50711 Telp : 0298-321212 Ext 238; 0298-7100396; E-mail: email@example.com
© 2016 FSM UKSW Publication, Indonesia
Printed in Indonesia
All materials published in this journal is protected by copyright, which covers exclusive rights to reproduce and distribute the material. No material published in this journal may be reproduced or stored on microfilm or in electronics, optical or magnetic form without written authorization of the publisher.
Indonesian Journal of Physics and Nuclear Applications Volume 1, Number 1, February 2016
ISSN 2549-046X, © FSM UKSW Publication